Community and Nonprofit Relations
Tampa Bay Lightning
Internship January 2006-May 2006
Sarasota High School
Junior Varsity Football
• 1st undefeated Junior Varsity team in school history in 2014
• Mentored and assisted in after school tutoring program for athletes
Boys and Girls Club of Alachua County
Intern Program 2005
• Assisted and correspond with the youth sports director in organizing basketball, football, and indoor soccer leagues.• Mentored youth, as I shared stories about my upbringing and life lessons.
65 Roses Golf Tournament
• 65 Roses Golf Tournament for Cystic Fibrosis
• Event Coordinator and Event Manager Committee
Certified, instructed, and trained up and coming RealRyder Indoor Cycling instructors and students.
Certfied and trained in the Spinning program through Mad Dogg Athletics.
Certified personal trainer through the National Council for Certified Personal Trainers.
United Football Federation
Played minor league football in the UFF.
Florida Veterans; 2011-2015.
Charlotte Deacons; 2016-2017
Florida Football Alliance
Played minor league football in the FFA.
Tampa Bay Patriots; 2015-2016.
Updated January 2018
PDF Resume | Portfolio | Background Check Report